Business Systems Engineer
Newtown, Powys, UK
Control Techniques, a Nidec company, is a world leader in the design and production of electronic variable speed drives for the control of electric motors.
Founded in 1973, with over 45 years of engineering experience in drive design and operations in over 70 countries, Control Techniques is a global drives specialist.
From product development at our headquarters in Newtown, Wales, to our Drive Centers around the world, we provide solutions for the most demanding applications ensuring high performance, reliability and energy efficiency across every application. From the elevators moving people in the tallest skyscrapers through to rollercoasters, factories and theatres. For everything that spins and moves, Control Techniques makes it happen.
To provide support to end users to maintain the effectiveness of the sites using the business software.
The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include:
- To provide support for the proprietary Manufacturing Execution system this will include database administration and support.
- To provide end user support for the Business software
- To provide technical support for the Business systems project team.
- Similar tasks and duties to the above, which may from time to time be required
Qualifications, Experience and Profile:
- Degree in computing.
- At least 3 years’ experience, with an ERP or MES system preferable
About the company:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Please quote your current/last salary on your Covering letter
- We cannot offer Visa Sponsorship on this role (EU Passport, ILR or Refugee Visa)
- Relocation support is not available
- If you apply you confirm that you will working full time in Newtown, UK