Large Packaged AC Drives
50 hp – 1000 hp (36 kW – 746 kW)
460 V | 575 V1
Control Techniques offers a wide variety of enclosure, power and control option configurations to meet even the most demanding application requirements. Built with the quality and reliability you’d expect from an industry-leading global supplier, these UL508A-engineered solutions are fully tested and backed by complete engineering documentation and drawings as well as robust after-sale support programs.
The result is a single-source solution with single-source accountability.
- Cost competitive, pre-engineered provides complete “AC in – AC out” solutions
- Industry standard filtered and ventilated enclosure ensures a robust design
- Simple ordering, installation, and configuration saves valuable time
- Contact factory for additional, custom solutions
Choice of AC Drive optimizes value
Unidrive M700 AC Drives
- Class leading induction and permanent magnet motor performance for applications requiring advanced control for open and closed loop applications
- The MCi option module adds a second processor for industry standard IEC 61131-3 PLC programs and multi-axis control
- The Unidrive M700 is available in three variants; Unidrive M700 has onboard Ethernet, Unidrive M701 is a Unidrive SP upgrade with RS485 communication and the M702 has onboard Ethernet with enhanced safety features.
Unidrive M600 AC Drives
- Enhanced throughput with high-performance open and closed loop control of induction and open loop control of permanent magnet motors
Unidrive M400 AC Drives
- Improve throughput with advanced open loop motor control of induction motors
Experience you can trust
Control Techniques’ packaged systems group combines state of the art technology with over 30 years’ experience in providing complete solutions for thousands of applications
1Consult factory for product details on 575 Vac, regen and drives above