Control Techniques’ SM-EtherCAT Option Module is a follower module used in high-performance servo applications.
- Up to 64535 nodes on a segment
- Data rate of 100Mbps (100BASE-TX)
- Update 40 axes in 200μs (assuming 2 words command data and 3 words feedback data per axis, a control word and basic cyclic synchronization data)
- Jitter of less than 1μs (less than 500ns with Unidrive SP 3, 6 and 12KHz switching frequencies)
- Non-cyclic data using the CoE mailbox
- CANopen DS-402 profile supported (drives and motion control)
The compatibility table below highlights which Control Techniques drives support this option module