MCi Machine Control
- MCi adds a powerful second onboard micro processor for high performance IEC 61131-3 based machine control.
MCi200 and MCi210 deliver our most powerful advanced onboard machine control, encompassing a 1.5 axis motion controller, real-time drive-to-drive synchronization, high speed digital I/O and integrated safety features, greatly reducing the need for expensive external components.
Comprehensive application programs are intuitively written using Machine Control Studio (based on the industry standard IEC 61131-3 languages) to build highly flexible and productive machines quickly.
Optimize machine productivity with powerful networked onboard automation and motion control
- MCi machine controller is configured using industry standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages within the programming environment.
- Additional MCi modules can be added for multi-processing, giving even greater machine control capability.
- Access to a comprehensive library of drive and machine control function blocks and applications allows the user to achieve performance without effort.
Open Ethernet communications with IEEE 1588 V2 network synchronization
- IEEE 1588 V2 hardware implementation with sub microsecond synchronization accuracy.
- Integrated dual port switches for easy connectivity.
- Integration with external I/O and control of non-intelligent drives.
System integration module for advanced drive control
Enables advanced machine control for 1.5 axis motion applications
Ideal for applications requiring separation of logic and motion functions
System integration module for full machine control
Enables full machine control by eliminating the need for separate PLCs and motion controllers
Controls multiple axes with onboard dual port Ethernet (IEEE 1588 V2 Precision Time Control)
Extends connectivity with 3 x digital inputs, 1 x digital output and 1 x digital I/O 24 Vdc
Modbus TCP/IP (slave), function codes 3, 6, 16 and 23