MCi integrated machine controllers
Second processor for PLC programs and multi-axis control
- MCi modules add a powerful second processor, extending the drive’s system and machine control capabilities to run application programs up to four times faster than a standard PLC.
- MCi programs can access and manage the drive’s embedded Advanced Motion Controller across a wide range of networks, providing perfectly synchronised multi-axis machine performance.
- The modules are powered from the drive's internal power supply, which means less wiring and less physical space is required. They work seamlessly with external components such as I/O, HMIs and other networked drives through the drive’s native communication ports and System Integration modules.
- The MCi210 also provides two additional Ethernet ports with an internal network switch.
MCi210 ensures higher performance by delivering:
- Two additional Ethernet ports with an internal switch
- Support for standard Ethernet protocols, along with RTMoE for PTP (IEEE 1588) synchronisation
- Modbus TCP/IP master (up to 5 nodes)
- Parallel interface with drive processor provides faster data exchange
- Machine control over two segregated Ethernet networks enables greater flexibility in machine design
- Extends connectivity with 3 x digital inputs, 1 x digital output and 1 x digital I/O
This module operates with: Unidrive M700, Digitax HD and the specialist Elevator and HVAC drive families