Digitax HD Servo Drives
0.7 Nm - 51 Nm with 153 Nm peak
1.5 A – 16 A with 48 A peak
200 V | 400 V
0.25 kW - 7.5 kW
Minimum size, maximum performance
The Digitax HD servo drive series extends theUnidrive M range with maximum servo performance in a minimum size package.
Optimized for high-dynamic applications, Digitax HD provides the flexibility of both standalone and modular configurations. The drive offers full servo control plus open loop permanent magnet motor and induction motor control across four functionality levels: EtherCAT, MCi machine control, Ethernet and the flexible Base servo drive.
Reduce cost with small servo drives. One servo system for all your automation needs.
Minimal footprint and exceptional power density make Digitax HD one of the smallest servo drives on the market today. This means that you can build the most compact cabinets possible.
- Drive width of only 1.6 inches (40 mm)
- Reduce cabinet height with UltraFlow™ technology which dissipates heat directly outside of the cabinet
- Install Digitax HD in a cabinet just 8 inches (200 mm) deep
Reduce costs and maximize floor space!
Boost throughput with maximum motion control
Optimized for high-dynamic applications and with high speed control loops, Digitax HD is one of the best performing servo drives on the market today.
This means maximum throughput and product quality from your machines.
- 300% peak current performance pulse-duty overload
- Optimized control loops for high dynamic performance
- Up to 16 kHz switching frequency
Rapid installation and commissioning from standalone to a modular servo system
Digitax HD servo series can be used standalone and is also fast and easy to set up as a modular system.
- Single AC input, 24 V and communication links, and common DC bus
- DIN rail alignment, single cable technology and easy access pluggable connectors
- Fast programming and commissioning PC tools
Global reach, local support
Highly experienced, locally based Application Engineers design and support drive technology to provide maximum value, wherever you are in the world. Are you ready to find out how the narrowest servo drive on the market will serve all your automation needs?
Find your local distributor!