Unimotor hd AC Servo Motor
Pulse duty servo motor
6.3 lb-in – 757.6 lb-in (2257 lb-in peak); 0.72 Nm – 85 Nm (255.0 Nm peak)
230 V | 460 V
Unimotor hd is a high dynamic brushless AC servo motor range with frames from 055 mm to 190 mm, designed for operation with Digitax ST, Unidrive SP and Epsilon EP drives.
This high peak torque, low inertia motor range is designed for high dynamic applications requiring hard accelerations and decelerations including:
- Flying shear
- Pick and place
Unimotor hd motors are perfectly matched to Digitax ST servo drives.
Compact servo motor
- Unimotor hd provides an exceptionally compact, low inertia solution for applications where very high torque is required during rapid acceleration and deceleration profiles.
- The Unimotor hd torque profile is matched to Digitax ST servo drives, providing up to 300% peak overload for maximum dynamic performance.
Unimotor is suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, due to its extensive features.
- Torque range: 0.72 Nm to 85.0 Nm (255.0 Nm peak)
- High torque to inertia ratio for high dynamic performance
- Compact but powerful
- High energy dissipation brakes
- IP65 conformance: sealed against water spray and dust when mounted and connected
- Segmented stator design
- World class performance
- Supported by rigorous testing for performance and reliability
- Winding to suit 400 V and 220 V
- Rated speeds include 2000 rpm, 3000 rpm, 4000 rpm and 6000 rpm
- Larger shafts to increase torsional rigidity
Conformance and standards
- RoHS compliant
- CE certified
- Certified BS EN ISO 9001:2000
- Control Techniques two year plus warranty
Accuracy and resolution
Unimotor hd has a range of feedback options that offer different levels of accuracy and resolution to suit most applications:
- Resolver: robust for extreme applications and conditions - low accuracy, medium resolution
- Incremental encoder: high accuracy, medium resolution
- Inductive Absolute: medium accuracy, medium resolution, single turn and multi-turn
- Optical SinCos/Absolute: high accuracy, high resolution, single turn and multi-turn
- Hiperface (SICK) and EnDAT (Heidenhain) protocols supported