We know that our customers all have specific needs, requirements and activities. But there is one thing they all need: reliable power generation. Nidec Leroy-Somer has always taken into consideration these specificities of our customers to provide the best approach and solution to any situation.
For marine industry, intensive use and extreme conditions require to have the right machine on board. Our dedicated LSAM alternators for marine applications meet the requirements of this activity.
We source the best materials, and craft our designs around reliability and performance
Nidec Leroy-Somer LSAM alternators are certified by the major classification societies, giving them the ultimate guarantee of quality and reliability. The LSAM also conform to major international standards, including IEC 34-1, NEMA, IEEE, NFC 51-111, UTE 5100, VDE 0530, BS 5000, IEC 2.3, EAC and CSA.
Our products are designed and built to provide long-lasting power. The electrical performance, mechanical characteristics, winding protection and compact size of products are essential for marine use.
- Ship classification societies certifications
- Class H insulation
- Compact design
- Robust contruction
- High motor starting capability
- Protection for harsh environments and relative humidity above 95%
- Excitation systems: AREP or PMG
- Remote voltage potentiometer
- Temperature sensors for bearings PT100
- Regreasable bearings
- Double bearing
- Space heaters
- Filters on air inlet (5% derating)
- IP 44 enclosure on air inlet and air outlet (10% derating)
Download the brochure for more information on our LSAC range.