GCC AREA WORKSHOP
The Leroy-Somer production partners with Al Masaood to make available a service workshop in GCC area providing maintenance and repair of low and high voltage alternators
Workshop and On-Site
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
Our engineering and production teams work closely together to offer you the best expertise.
Each alternator is repaired and tested according to the same procedures and on the same test benches as the new machines. At the end of the service we send you a detailed report including our recommendations for extending the life of your installations.
LOW VOLTAGE ALTERNATORS – Up to 1500 KVA
We offer 3 levels of service for low voltage alternators:
- Bearings replacement & mechanical checks, visual inspection & insulation resistance measurement of windings. External cleaning & factory testing
- Level 1 + Complete cleaning & inpection of windings. Anti-flash coating on windings. Complete re-painting of machine.
- Level 2 + stator rewinding or replacement. Vacuum pressure impregnation (VPI). Regulation system upgrade.
HIGH VOLTAGE ALTERNATORS – Above 1500 KVA
We offer 4 kind of operations for high voltage alternators:
- Electrical Static Maintenance Other checks can be made according to the generator type and the specificities of the installation
(Check connections, Generator visual inspection, Visual inspection of windings, Check terminal box conditions, Insulation resistance measurement, Polarization index control)
- Dynamic Maintenance
If your generator is monitored by the GenOSys system, ALT2 is not necessary. (the first operation checks + Vibration level measurement and analysis, Check of accessible temperatures, Check of accessible electrical parameters, and excitation current)
- Mechanical Maintenance “Only available on generators with shell bearings” (the two previous operations + Opening of DE & NDE bearings, Labyrinth seals control, Control of shell bearing conditions, Control of seat bearing)
- Alternator Major Overhaul “Overhaul according to the results of the annual follow-up”
(Alternator disassembly, Cleaning and drying of the disassembled parts, Checks of the mechanical and electrical parts, Generator reassembly, Control at reception + electrical check)Other check and services can be proposed