AHR Expo 2020
FEB 03, 2020 - FEB 05, 2020
Visit Nidec Motor Corporation at booth 1925 to see the latest innovation in ECM HVAC motors, drives and controls from Nidec's U.S. MOTORS, Control Techniques and KB Electronics brands.
Here is a sampling of the products that will be featured:
- RESCUE EZ13™ – Universal ECM Replacement: RESCUE EZ13 is a high-efficient ECM designed as a drop-in replacement for OEM constant torque ECM. The auto rotation sensing technology automatically determines motor direction. It's wired to the OEM equipment using the equipment's existing connections for ease of installation. No programming required.
- RESCUE EZ16™ – 16-Pin Universal ECM Replacement: The RESCUE EZ16 motor, with patents pending, is an electronically commutated constant torque aftermarket motor developed for the HVAC residential/light commercial market. Equipped with an EZ Interface (EZI) box used to tune the motor at installation, it provides a drop-in solution for systems using legacy 16-pin variable speed EC motors.
- Dual Shaft SelecTech® ECM: Our SelecTech® platform is a highly efficient, brushless permanent magnet motor with an integrated inverter providing 5 constant torque settings which provide air flow adjustment based on static pressure changes.
- Remote mount, dual shaft configuration available specifically for dual blower applications such as Single Packaged Vertical Wall Mount Units & Fan Coils.
- Comes in 460V solutions, as well as the standard 115V, 230V, and 277V.
- HVAC Drive H300 with Electronic Bypass: The H300 VFD Electronic Bypass has a large full-color HMI for easy drive and system set up and monitoring – no expert knowledge is required. The HVAC H300 drive provides energy-efficient control of HVAC fan, pump, and compressor motors and incorporates a variety of building automation features, including a multi-speed cooling fan for whisper quiet operation.
- DFS - Drives Free Standing: The DFS is a pre-engineered, ready to install compact packaged AC drive designed for use in high-power applications. The DFS is a complete package with all the required power and control equipment for fast and easy installation. To ensure maximum machinery uptime, the DFS is available with lead times as little at 1 day and is designed for fast servicing with easy access to critical components.
- Commander C200: The Commander C200 is a simple reliable, and efficient AC motor controller with ratings up to 200 HP. It is packed with onboard features for easy custom solution development and has a host of plug-in options, including an Ethernet based multiplex pump controller.
- Unidrive M702: The Unidrive M700 is a universal AC drive series capable of operating induction and permanent magnet motors in sensor-less and closed-loop modes and has a wide power range from 1.0 to 4,200 HP. The Unidrive M702 models have 2 x Safe Torque Off (STO) inputs, onboard PLC, real-time Ethernet communications for connectivity to IIOT systems, and much more for optimum control of any machine.
- Dyneo LSRPM Permanent Magnet Motors: The Dyneo® LSRPM range of super-efficient, lightweight, and compact permanent magnet synchronous motors combined with Control Techniques AC drives provide solutions optimized for HVAC applications. These motors are available up to 500 HP, and with efficiencies greater than NEMA Premium they are ideal for saving energy and substantially cutting operating costs.
- KBVF 4G HybridTM AC Drives: Available in Chassis / IP20 and NEMA 4 / IP56 enclosures. Operate multiple technology motors (Asynchronous, BPM, PMAC, PMSM, etc.) from 208 – 230 and 400 – 460 Volt 50 and 60 Hz motors from sub-fractional through 3 HP. Common applications for these drives include agricultural ventilation, industrial fans and exhausts, HVAC, and pumping. Our hybrid drives combine microprocessor based digital technology with an easy-to-use isolated analog interface and RS485 Modbus RTU Communications for rapid installation and setup.
AHR Expo website.