U79 Mochdre Industrial Estate, Newtown, Powys
Control Techniques is part of the Appliance, Commercial & Industrial business within Nidec. We are a leader in the design and manufacture of variable speed drives for both commercial and industrial applications. Our innovative products are used in the most demanding applications requiring performance, reliability and energy efficiency to enhance the productivity of our customers' machines and processes.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate they possess:
- Very good attention to detail, taking pride in their work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work well within a team and understand the importance of teamwork.
- Able to react quickly to change whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Be flexible and enthusiastic - keen to learn new skills
- Self-motivation with a “can do” attitude.
- Understands the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- The ability to identify and suggest process improvements to improve output.
We are looking for engaged people who can learn quickly and want to help us to make a difference.
To obtain an application form, or for further details, please ring 01686 612367 or 01686 612363 or email email@example.com
Job Applicant Privacy Notice