What products are covered under the 5 year warranty?
- Commander C200 & C300 only
- Pump drive F600 - frame sizes 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7
Do I need to register my drive in order to qualify for the 5 year manufacturer’s warranty?
- Yes. You have 6 months to do this from date of purchase
- Registration can be made on www.controltechniques.com/5yearwarranty. Terms and Conditions relating to the 5 year warranty must be met in order for the drive to qualify
- Instructions are also provided in the product box
Do I still have a warranty if I do not register?
- Yes. However your product will default to the standard warranty provided by the supplier of the drive, which should be found in their T&Cs
How easy is it to register multiple drives?
- The registration form allows multiple drive serial numbers to be included in the ‘Serial number’ field within a single form. Serial numbers can be manually typed or scanned (using a scanner) from the bar code that appears on the outside of the product box
Why do I need to register the product to get the free 5 year warranty?
- As part of this campaign we want to understand the geographical locations and the types of industry that our customers work within to better align our service network for the future