Control Techniques’ Digistart Soft is an easy to use, fully functional PC tool for controlling, monitoring, and programming the compact Digistart D2 and the intelligent Digistart D3 soft starters.
Digistart Soft provides the following functionality:
- Operation of soft starter networks containing up to 31 individual soft starters.
- Operational control (Start, Stop, Reset, Quick Stop)
- Starter status monitoring (Ready, Starting, Running, Stopping, Tripped)
- Upload parameter settings/Download parameter settings.
- Save soft starter network groups to file.
Digistart Soft can manage soft starters individually or as a network group. Digistart Soft can manage multiple soft starter networks. Some functions may not be available with some soft starter models.
Starter Data panel:
- The Starter Data Panel provides information about the connected soft starter.
- Depending on the starter type, model information may not be available.
- The digital display shows real-time performance information, such as motor current (A) or motor temperature.
The minimum system requirements for Digistart Soft are:
- 40 MHz processor (1 GHz or higher recommended)
- 96 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- 12 MB free space
- 1024 x 768 display, 32 bit
- Microsoft Windows 98 SE, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP or Vista (64-bit device drivers will be required if running on a 64-bit operating system).
- Microsoft .net Framework 2.0 (this will be downloaded from Microsoft during installation if it is not already loaded); this requires an additional 500 MB disk space)