SI-EtherCAT allows Control Techniques general purpose and servo drives to connect and interface with EtherCAT networks.
- Up to 64,535 nodes on a segment
- Data rate of 100 Mbps (100BASE-TX)
- Update 40 axes in 250 μs (assuming 2 words command data and 3 words feedback data per axis, a control word and basic cyclic synchronization data)
- Jitter of less than 1 μs with Unidrive M600 to M700
- Non-cyclic data using the CoE mailbox
- CANopen DS-402 profile supported (drives and motion control) LED indication of network port activity