SEP 23, 2019 - SEP 25, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
PACK EXPO 2019 in Las Vegas: Sept. 23–25; Las Vegas Convention Center. The largest comprehensive packaging event in the world will feature a wide range of processing and packaging innovations for every vertical market.
Pack Expo is an event produces by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies and hosts more than 2000 top industry suppliers, 30.000 packaging professionals on a 900,000 net square foot exhibit floor.
Join Control Techniques and KB Electronics at Pack Expo 2019, booth LS 5868
Why Attend Pack Expo 2019?
Attend Pack Expo 2019 and stay up to date with the evolution of technology. Connect with experts who can present and provide the best solutions for your business and observe how each machinery can work for you.
If you haven’t registered already, you may use our promo code: 63K75 during the registration process and the fees will be waived prior to your check out.
Come and see how Control Techniques' drives can help your business innovate and solve your production challenges:
- Commander C AC Motor Speed Controller: the latest series of general purpose drives can have been designed to be a simple and compact AC motor speed controller that meets advanced requirements for a wide range of applications while optimizing the user experience.
Due to its ease of integration to external PLC, conformal coating and overload capacity up to 180%, the new Commander C AC Drives is perfect for processing applications, like mixers, kneaders, crushers or centrifuges. And because it provides stable motor control, it's an ideal general purpose drive for extruders and agitators.
- Digitax HD Servo Drives: the narrowest servo drive on the market today, Digitax HD will help your application boost throughput with maximum motion control. This means maximum throughput and product quality from your machines.
- Unimotor HD Servo Motor: high dynamic brushless AC servo motor range with frames from 055 mm to 190 mm. It's a servo motor created for high dynamic applications that require hard accelerations and decelerations, such as flying shear, pick and place or cut-to-length.
KB Electronics products at Pack Expo 2019:
- KBMG: Chassis ultra-compact, full-wave regenerative drive capable of operating DC PM or Shunt motors in a bidirectional mode.
- KBVF-21D: Adjustable Frequency Hybrid Drive housed in an IP20 Enclosure.
- KBVF 4G - IP20: High-Performance Drives for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors (PMSM).
- KBWA: Adjustable Frequency Hybrid Drive housed in a NEMA 1 / IP20 Enclosure.
- KBMA: Adjustable Frequency Hybrid Drive housed in a NEMA 1 / IP50 Enclosure.
- KBVF 4G - IP56: The next generation of the KBVF Hybrid AC Drives, Now features an IP56 enclosure suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- KBAC: Adjustable Frequency Hybrid Drive housed in a NEMA 4X / IP65 Enclosure.
Pack Expo 2019 Schedule
Monday, September 23, 2019: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 24, 2019: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 25, 2019: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Find Control Techniques and KB Electronics at BOOTH LS 5868
Please invite everyone to stop by booth LS 5868 and get a closer look at our servo drive solutions and general purpose drives! Visit the Pack Expo Website: https://www.packexpolasvegas.com/