Bipartisan Infrastructure Act Information
On November 6, 2021, Congress passed the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA). This Bipartisan Infrastructure deal builds the groundwork for rebuilding and investment in America’s roads, bridges, and rails, with the goal of modernizing the American electrical infrastructure. Programs and projects involving clean technology supply chains, grid infrastructure and resiliency, energy efficiency, building infrastructure, smart manufacturing, and transformer/motor drive system rebates are backed by the bill.
The act provides $1.2T+ in funding across key sectors nationwide, including:
- $10M for motor and drive system rebates
- $225M in energy efficiency for water facilities
- $750M for manufacturing facility modernization.
- $320B in Clean Energy Tax Credits
- $110B in Clean Energy Technology, Manufacturing, and Supply Chains
- $105B for Resilience of current infrastructure
- $20B in Clean Energy Procurement
Since 1966, quality U.S. MOTORS® brand stock and custom electric motors have been manufactured by skilled, dedicated employees in our 347,000 square-foot Mena, Arkansas facility.
Through leading-edge technology, these motors are designed specifically to promote energy efficiency and facility modernization. We are proud to offer a variety of American-made motors in our Mena facility that can help fulfill the requirements set out in the act.
To read the full text of the Act, please visit here
Read the official fact sheet of the Act here