With companies requiring fast turnaround on projects or field services requiring Engineering Analysis or Site Analysis work, many organizations do not have the necessary resources or skill sets to support these requirements. Nidec Advanced Engineering Services group has the answers to your requirements. Our highly skilled team of engineers have the knowledge, state-of-the-art software tools, and field analysis equipment to assist project managers and end-users solve complex problems. We offer Advanced Engineering Services supporting the design and development stages of a project, motor application reviews, assistance during the commissioning phase, and/or troubleshooting issues identified after full operation of your systems.
Our Advanced Engineering Services include:
- Motor Application Reviews and Compliance Verification / Validation
- Vibration Analysis and RCF (Reed Critical Frequency)
- Advanced Failure Analysis / Material Analysis / Bearing Analysis
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) / Modal Analysis
- Acoustic Analysis (NVH)
- On-site Engineering support to assist in commissioning, analysis, and troubleshooting