Don't miss us at THE event for HVACR Professionals. AHR Expo 2024 is happening January 22-24, 2024 in Chicago, IL.
We'll be there at booth S7719 in the South building with several products from U.S. MOTORS, Control Techniques, KB Electronics, and Embraco - all brands of Nidec Motor Corporation.
Below is a preview of products that will be at our booth.
Add us to your show planner here.
Read our press release here.
From our U.S. MOTORS Brand:
- SynRA™ Synchronous Reluctance Motor – This variable frequency motor provides the starting benefit of an induction motor, the operating benefit of a pure synchronous reluctance motor, and suitability benefit from the simple volts/hz drive. This motor provides higher efficiency and power density without risking components. A unique design gives the freedom to replace components individually instead of the entire system - leading to a lower cost of maintenance.
- ID300 PerfectSpeed™ – Combines the super-premium SynRA™ motor with the ID300 drive to create an integrated drive motor that performs reliably, efficiently, and is easy to install and maintain.
- ID300 Fusion™ – This integrated high-performance drive meets the demand for pump systems that are smaller, more compact than their predecessors, easier to transport, simpler to install, and quicker to integrate into existing systems.
- Neptune® Variable Speed Fan or Pump Motor - Multi-horsepower, dual voltage premium efficient motor, with single phase power supply and no wiring changes required. Delivers high performance and energy savings in a quiet motor. We will also be running a Neptune Hybrid demo. With regulations changing soon, customers should be looking to learn more from our running VSPD circulator pump motor which is 80+% efficient.
- RESCUE EZ13® – Universal ECM Replacement: RESCUE EZ13 is a high-efficient ECM designed as a drop-in replacement for OEM constant torque ECM. The auto rotation sensing technology automatically determines motor direction. It's wired to the OEM equipment using the equipment's existing connections for ease of installation. No programming required.
- RESCUE EZ16® – 16-Pin Universal ECM Replacement: The RESCUE EZ16 motor is a patented electronically commutated constant torque aftermarket motor developed for the HVAC residential/light commercial market. Equipped with an EZ Interface (EZI) box used to tune the motor at installation, it provides a drop-in solution for systems using legacy 16-pin variable speed EC motors.
- RESCUE Select Pro™ – Preprogrammed ECM Replacement for Furnaces and Air Handlers: The RESCUE Select Pro is the aftermarket solution for OEM constant torque EC motors. With thousands of OEM performance profiles on a cloud-based web service app, the RESCUE Select Pro can be programmed directly through any smart phone or Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® enabled device.
- RESCUE EcoTech® – PSC to ECM replacement motor. Designed to be a drop-in replacement for permanent split capacitor (PSC) motors. RESCUE EcoTech motors are multi-horsepower, dual voltage and have reversible rotation. Not wiring changes are required.
- RESCUE EcoTech® Outdoor 48 – Developed to stand up to harsh environments and temperatures found in outdoor condensing units. The RESCUE EcoTech Outdoor 48 EC Condenser Fan Motor is programmed to match the rotation and speed most preferred by major equipment manufacturers; and offers the flexibility for adjustment to speed and rotation.
- SelecTech Motor® – The SelecTech Motor is a durable, easy-to-integrate Electrically commutated Motor (ECM) solution for high-efficient direct drive blower applications. The available nine discrete 24 volt tap settings are fully programmable on your assembly line for different airflow requirements. Rugged and simple to operate, the SelecTech motor is setting a new benchmark for reliable ECM technology. Includes 460V and dual shaft configurations.
- PERFECTSPEED® Motor - The PerfectSpeed EC Motor system is the solution to meet the increasing demand for electrically commutated motors (ECM) in modern HAC and ventilation systems. With a wide range of control options, voltages and mechanical configurations (Constant CFM, Constant Torque, or Constant Speed), the PerfectSpeed motor offers the high efficiency and precise airflow control needed in a broad array of air-moving applications, all backed by Nidec's extensive ECM experience and close application support.
- EcoTech EC Motor - Upgrade to the performance and efficiency of an EC motor without redesigning systems! The ECOTECH® Line Voltage EC Motor provides benefits of ECM technology as a "drop-in" for most PSC-powered blowers. Five factory programmed torque or speed settings are controlled by line voltage speed taps allowing connection directly to existing controls and switches, simply and easily. The ECOTECH® EC motor is the simplest path to advanced technology in HVAC systems.
From our Control Techniques Brand:
- Commander S AC Micro Drive is the first drive available on the market with onboard NFC technology. The drive can be configured in minutes via a Smartphone with our free MARSHAL App without requiring power to be applied to the drive. The drive is IP20 rated and backed by a complimentary 5 Year Warranty and available with power ratings and input voltages as follows: 1.5 hp | 115 V, 3 hp | 208 – 230 V, and 5 hp | 460 V.
- Commander C AC Compact Drive is a digital communicating VFD available in a wide range of input voltages up to 690 V and power ratings up to 200 hp. The drive is IP20 rated with optional NEMA 1 kit for plenum mounting and suitable for use in environments with A2L refrigerants. The extensive on-board parameter set and PLC functionality, coupled with plug-in communication options, including Ethernet, provide low cost drive-based process control solutions.
- H300 Building Automation Drive provides energy-efficient control of HVAC fans, pumps, and compressor motors and incorporates a variety of building automation features, including a multi-speed cooling fan for whisper-quiet operation and onboard BACnet communications. The drive can control induction and permanent magnet (PM) motors rated up to 4,200 hp and available with input voltages of 208 – 230 V, 380 – 460 V, and 575 V. The drive is also available in IP65 / NEMA 4X rated for indoor use up to 30 hp, making it a simple choice for harsh environments.
- Pump Drive F600 AC Drive provides simple and reliable flow control and is part of our industry-specific drive technologies and builds on Control Techniques’ five decades of drives expertise. The drive packs all the features you will need, for simplex and multiplex pumping applications with parameters presented using intuitive terminology. The drive is available with input voltages of 208 – 230 V, 380 – 460 V, and 575 V and rated up to 4,200 hp. The drive is also available in IP65 / NEMA 4X rated for indoor use up to 30 hp, making it a simple choice for harsh environments.
From our KB Electronics Brand:
- KBVF HybridTM AC Drives are available in IP20 / Chassis and IP65 / NEMA 4 enclosures. The drive can control multiple technology motors (induction, BPM, PMAC, PMSM, etc.) from 208 – 230 | 400 – 460 V from sub-fractional through 3 hp. These are hybrid drives with microprocessor-based digital technology with an easy-to-use isolated analog interface, RS485 Modbus RTU, and Bluetooth communications for rapid installation and setup.
- KBAC NEMA 4X / IP65 AC Drive is a hybrid drive housed in a heavy-duty IP65 / NEMA 4X die-cast aluminum washdown/watertight enclosures for indoor or outdoor use to control 208 – 230 V | 400 – 460 V motors from sub-fractional through 5 hp. The drive is available with a range of conventional watertight accessories for easy manual control as well as optional Modbus communications.
From our Embraco Brand:
A pioneer in fostering the development of variable speed and the use of natural refrigerants over the years, Embraco brings to AHR 2024 the new Think Ahead positioning, which means focusing on the future’s needs to transform the refrigeration segment and make its customers’ lives easier. And this new positioning comes with launches that will be able to be checked in the brand’s booth or by clicking here.
Variable and fixed speed compressors, featuring natural refrigerants for all segments and applications.
- Variable Speed: inverter compressors, including dual voltage/frequency models with low noise and designed to operate with propane (R290). An efficient and reliable portfolio that attends new energy food preservation regulations in the food service, medical and food retail segments.
- Fixed speed (On/Off) compressors and the full line of replacement products will be also available with high efficiency models
Entire portfolio of condensing units: from small under counters to large specialty cases, which includes all the range of food retail and food service reach ins. Embraco condensing units offer high-efficiency in a compact and modular design, with tailor made products for specific applications.
Embraco counts on a broad and competitive portfolio for food service, food retail, merchandisers and medical applications, now with complete, synchronized and integrated solutions, which combines efficiency and data intelligence. Visit our booth to know more.